The health and safety of our guests and staff is a major priority to us. Due to new COVID-19 regulations in the tourism sector, we are taking all the necessary measures to ensure your safety by following all the guidelines issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek Ministry of Health and the Greek Ministry of Tourism.
Below you will find a list of some of these measures:
- Protocols of safety – Safety Protocols are in place. Our hotel is certified and follows all Government guidelines.
- Cleaning protocols – Our Housekeeping Department follows the latest international standards and uses certified cleaning products.
- Public spaces and rooms – We clean, disinfect and air the front desk area, lobby, door handles and public bathrooms more frequently following the hygiene and safety protocols. Furthermore, hand disinfectants are placed all around our hotel. Rooms are cleaned and disinfected daily unless we are otherwise notified by our guests. All laundry is done in-house following, once again, all protocols.
- Medical Service – As per the new National Health Ministry regulations, our hotel cooperates with a doctor who is available to our guests and our staff 24/7.
- Check-in and check-out procedures – Regulations stipulate that check-in time be 15:00 and check-out time be 11:00 thereby allowing the hotelier time to clean, disinfect and air the room properly for the new guest.
- Guest and staff members record – In order to protect the health of all our guests and staff, we are obliged to keep a record of their data: name, nationality, dates of arrival and departure, email address, telephone and their permanent address. This information will enable contact tracing in the event of a COVID-19 incident.
- Breakfast – Our breakfast is served from 7.30 am to 10.30 am following all appropriate protocols.
Please note that:
- Visitors and non-registered guests are not allowed in the hotel premises according to the Hellenic Health Organization.
- It is your responsibility to report to our staff any symptoms you might have even if they are minor and also, to report to us if you think you have been in contact with a person possibly infected.
We wish you all the best and thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and healthy environment.